I thought it would be fun create a Christmas-themed post called “Christmas Cheer” with pictures from all of you and to find out what each of YOU love about Christmas. This is the first time I’ve ever tried a post with everyone submitting something, and I hope you will join me in spreading Christmas cheer this year! So how does this work? It’s simple
- Create a post on your blog and answer the question “What do you love about Christmas?” Title the post “Christmas Cheer”.
- Include a photo that represents Christmas to you. It can be a literal photo of a Christmas present as the one I took below or something more abstract, whatever you like! It must be your own photo though.
- Schedule your post for December 20th at 8 am PST which is when my post will go live.
- Include my link in your blog so people can come see everyone else’s posts. Here’s my link: http://wp.me/p1MGTF-24K
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org your image renamed with your last name and resized to 1000 px longest side.
- In the email, please include the link to your blog post. If I don’t get your link, I won’t be able to figure out what blog you are and won’t be able to include your photo in my post.
DEADLINE FOR YOU TO SUBMIT YOUR INFO TO ME IS DECEMBER 18th at 8 am PST.
Please double check to make sure all items above have been completed and then you are done! If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com. Thanks everyone! And ho ho ho!